25 May 2020
NEW SPR PROCESS
NEW SPR PROCESS
Posted By: On: 17 Aug 2010 4:53 PM
We have come up with new service plans that will be used in place of restricting services. A detailed list of the service plans is available on the downloads section of this portal.
RE: REVISION OF SERVICE REALIGNMENT PROCESS (SPR)
Dear iWay Partner,
As a result of the feedback that we received from you, we are pleased to inform you that we have
changed our SPR process. In addition we will engage more with you on Service Delivery rather
· All sites previously restricted have been unrestricted and moved to our new realigned service
· iWay will no longer restrict sites; instead, we have introduced new realigned service plans
which give double the volumes and half the speeds of the respective normal service plans at
the same cost.
· Our Service Delivery process is meant to manage the level of service on our Networks and
maintain your esteem clients’ service experience.
· We will continue to educate and empower you with the necessary tools and advise to help
users reduce their excess usage.
NEW SERVICE DELIVERY PROCESS - to be effected immediately
The iWay Service Delivery team will work with you to continue engaging with your clients
exceeding by more than 100%. After every end of the month, a notification shall be sent to you
containing a list of all your clients’ sites exceeding their volumes along with their actual volume
usage for the month.
If there is no improvement in their volume usage patterns, the following actions shall be taken;
· Sites exceeding by more than 101% - 150% shall be realigned to the new realigned
service plans after 50 days
· Sites exceeding by more than 151% - 200% shall be realigned to the new realigned
service plans after 40 days
· Sites exceeding by more than 200% shall be deactivated after 60days.
We will do proactive service delivery on sites exceeding less than 100%.
We have uploaded the characteristics of the new realigned service plans onto the downloads section of this portal.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact your Distributor Relationship Manager
or any member of the Service Delivery Department at iWayafrica
Add a Comment
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
-- Entire Support Site --
Add to Favorites
iWay Africa Website